Updates in Breast Imaging and Staging
The goal for all breast cancer patients is to have a clear staging and imaging plan which affects all treatment decisions, and new staging guidelines have been recently released. In an effort to maintain top notch patient care, the Oncology department is planning this activity to inform their clinical staff of these new staging guidelines and imaging technology.
- Understand new staging guidelines for breast cancer treatment
- Understand new imaging techniques and technologies
- Use new staging guideline resources/guidebook appropriately
- Choose the most appropriate imaging technique/technology for a given patient based on staging
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance