Topics: Blemish Be Gone! A Review of Acne and its Management for the General Pediatrician
Speaker: Alex Yu, MD
- Understand the importance of treating acne from a social standpoint
- Understand the pathophysiology of acne
- Be able to identify and classify different types of acne
- Understand the appropriate evaluation for acne
- Understand and feel comfortable with the treatment options for acne, as well as with guidance for different treatments
- Feel more comfortable/knowledgeable about Accutane, as well as how to become an Accutane provider
- Be knowledgeable about post-acne management
Friday, March 12, 2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am
701 Grove RoadMS Teams
Greenville, SC 29605
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance