Topics: Lifestyle Medicine in Pediatrics: A Plant-Based Approach to Better Health
Speaker: Erin Brackbill, MD
- Lifestyle Medicine as a field and its growing applications in pediatrics
- Basics of evidence-based approaches to behavior change
- Evidence for whole food plant-based nutrition
- Concepts of Intuitive Eating and Division of Responsibility
- Office-friendly resources for stress reduction and mindfulness
Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am
701 Grove RoadMS Teams
Greenville, SC 29605
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance