ALL AUGUST CEP SESSIONS HELD VIA WEBEX VIDEOCONFERENCING
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIRTUAL CEP SESSIONS
- Virtual CEP sessions will again be held using WEBEX Videoconferencing.
- An account, username, or login is not required to access Webex meetings. Webex is free to use, similarly to Zoom.
- To access a Webex meeting, go to Webex.com, click on “Join” in the upper right corner, and enter the unique Meeting # for the session you have selected.
- Alternatively, you may access the Webex meeting by downloading the Webex Mobile App.
- Participants must first enter their contact information in order to log into the CEP session.
- Participants may log in 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the session, but may not after the session has begun – You must log in on time!
- Participants will be required to answer a series of questions throughout the session in order to receive credit for attendance.
- Participants will be required to respond in a timely fashion to the “Roll Call” at the end of the session in order to receive credit for attendance.
- Participants may log out of the session once their name has been called
- If there are multiple people logged in at one site - You MUST have a properly functioning camera, turned on, showing all of the participants.
EMTs attending a CEP class are not allowed to enter the class late or leave the class early for any reason and receive credit for the training. This includes, but is not limited to, personnel running calls or performing other work-related duties. No credit will be given if the participant is not present for the entire class. (ref. pg. 14 of South Carolina Bureau of EMS CEP Guidelines.