Sunday, March 1, 2020 - 8:00am to Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 11:00pm
Review Medical Helicopter Evacuation Operations
- Describe the capabilities, protocols, and methods for accessing air ambulances.
- Describe key scene safety considerations when preparing for a helicopter med-evac.
- Calling for a Med-Evac.
- How does your department do it?
- Establishing a Landing Zone (LZ).
- LZ safety and Patient Transfer.
- Communications with Medical Helicopter.
Review GHS Med-Trans Operations & Aircraft
Review Greenville County EMT Clinical Operating Guidelines
- Standard Policy 1.1 - Air Transport