John Eicken, MD
A Prospective Comparison of Procedural Sedation and Ultrasound-guided Interscalene Nerve Block fo Shoulder Reduction in Emergency Department. Michael Blaivis, et al.
1. Identify the purpose of the article.
2. How to interpret the findings.
3. Discussion study and paper limitations.
4. How to assess for biases or study flaws.
5. Discuss if the article will change your current practice of medicine.
02/08/2023 - 2:15pm to 3:00pm EST
Add to calendar:
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.75 Attendance