Objectives: At the completion of EPIC Physician 100 E-Learning the physician will be able to:
1. use EPIC for patient care
2. use new processes and workflows for patient care
3. apply concepts of working in a shared medical record
4. recognize best practice alerts in EPIC and be able to effectively address the message
5. locate and use order sets in EPIC
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the South Carolina Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance