Topic: "Value Based Care & Population Health - What It All Means"
Speaker: Dr. Bill Gerard
1. Understand the concept of value-based care and how it differs from traditional fee-for-service models.
2. Learn how population health management approaches can improve healthcare outcomes and reduce costs.
3. Explore the role of technology and data analytics in enabling value-based care and population health management.
4. Identify strategies for implementing value-based care and population health management initiatives in clinical practice.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance