Content: Antepartum Fetal Testing
Speaker: Dr. Laura Carlson
- Understand indications for antenatal testing;
- Understand fetal neurobehavioral states and how these change with advancing gestational age;
- Describe predictive capabilities for different types of antenatal testing;
- Interpret results from antenatal testing and develop management plans accordingly
Thursday, March 25, 2021 - 12:15pm to 1:15pm
MMOB 470 Conference Room
701 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance