Topic: Community Mortality
Speakers: Andreea Stoichita, MD
Ashtin Nix, MD
Kent Dill, D-ABMDI Senior Deputy Coroner
Lee Penny, MHA Safe Kids Upstate
- Physicians should learn the risk factors predisposing a teenager to become involved in a gang
- Physicians should learn the protective factors to encourage at risk teens and identify resources in the community
- Physicians should learn about the different types of car seats in order to be able to advise parents on proper restraining
- Learn about car seat resources in our community
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance