Topic: Community Mortality
Speakers: Andreea Stoichita, MD
Ashtin Nix, MD
Kent Dill, D-ABMDI Senior Deputy Coroner
Lee Penny, MHA Safe Kids Upstate
- Physicians should learn the risk factors predisposing a teenager to become involved in a gang
- Physicians should learn the protective factors to encourage at risk teens and identify resources in the community
- Physicians should learn about the different types of car seats in order to be able to advise parents on proper restraining
- Learn about car seat resources in our community
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 7:00am to 8:00am
701 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance