This is the training page for regularly scheduled series (RSS) activity coordinators. Here you will have access to various resources and learning materials that will help ensure your activity has all the required documentation, and met all the necessary steps for the UofSC SOMG CME Team to provide credit to your learners.
To watch our training videos, please follow the session link at the bottom of this page.
Activity Schedule Resources
- Smartsheet Activity Schedule (SAS) Links for Coordinators
- This link has been temporarily disabled. Please contact the CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulty accessing your SAS.
- Smartsheet Activity Schedule (SAS) Column Descriptions
- Disclosure Form
- PowerPoint Templates
Disclosure Procedure Resources
- Key Steps of Disclosure Process_Tools for Identifying Mitigating and Disclosing Relevant Financial Relationships
- Communicating Disclosure to Learners_Tools for Identifying Mitigating and Disclosing Relevant Financial Relationships.Disclosure
- Peer Review Template for Mitigation_Tools for Identifying Mitigating and Disclosing Relevant Financial Relationships
If you have any questions or would like to request any additional information not found here, please contact your CME Coordinator or email the CME Team at: CME@PrismaHealth.org.