2020 Nurturing Developing Minds Conference
Nurturing Developing Minds Conference and Research Symposium provides an innovative learning opportunity for a broad interprofessional workforce. Plenary sessions feature national experts on brain development and function, the impact of adversity, and interventions to support developmental resilience. A selection of breakout sessions will give participants the opportunity to learn practical applications to use in daily life.
This year’s conference theme is Creating Environments in which Children and Families Can Flourish and will address a range of critically important issues and themes relating to the health and well-being of young children as well as the systems and environments in which they live.
To register for the 2020 Nurturing Developing Minds Conference, please visit the Registration Landing Page
If you're interested in exhibiting, please fill out our Exhibitor Form.
Pediatric, Primary Care & Family/Internal Medicine Physicians
Allied Health Professionals
Child & Community Advocates
- Identify social and physical factors that may positively and negatively affect the creation of a nurturing environment and the impact on children's development, health, and well-being
- Strengthen the delivery of patient care to address physical and social environmental factors and how to maximize the positive and minimize the negative
- Define techniques to conduct interviews/interventions/preventative care for patients in less than optimal situations
- Implement evidence-informed practical interventions that counter the effects of toxic stress and to promote resilience in children
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 12.00 Attendance