Ultrasound Guided Blocks of the Chest and Abdominal Wall
This activity is a one time workshop that will guide the learner through the technique of truncal ultrasound and include the opportunity to practice this emerging technique in a simulation setting.
This course will include pre-work, a didactic lecture, and a simulation portion, as well as group discussion in order to allow learners to strengthen the learning fully exchange on their experience.
- Understand research technique and indications/complications
- Discuss how to apply the technique for various patient groups
- Practice the technique using various simulated cases
- Review and discuss application to identify personal strengths and weaknesses
Physicians (MDs and DOs) will receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
All other attendees will receive attendence credit.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.00 Attendance