CEP Sessions Have Been Moved to Zoom Live Video-Conferencing
Instructions for Virtual CEP Sessions
- Virtual CEP sessions will be held using Zoom Video Conferencing.
- An account, username, or login is not required to access Zoom meetings. Zoom is free to use.
- To access a Zoom meeting, go to Zoom.us, click on “JOIN A MEETING”, and enter the unique Meeting ID# for the session you have selected.
- Participants must first enter their contact information in order to log into the CEP session.
- Participants may log in prior to the beginning of the session, but may not after the session has begun – You must log in on time!
- Participants will be required to answer a series of questions throughout the session in order to receive credit for attendance.
- Participants will be required to respond in a timely fashion to the “Roll Call” at the end of the session in order to receive credit for attendance.
- Participants may log out of the session once their name has been called
- If there are multiple people logged in at one site - You MUST have a properly functioning camera, turned on, showing all of the participants.
EMTs attending a CEP class are not allowed to enter the class late or leave the class early for any reason and receive credit for the training. This includes, but is not limited to, personnel running calls or performing other work-related duties. No credit will be given if the participant is not present for the entire class. (ref. pg. 14 of South Carolina Bureau of EMS CEP Guidelines)