Content: The Impact of Maternal Depression
Speaker: Dr Neha Hudepohl
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the epidemiology, phenomenology risk factors and etiology of perinatal depression and its impact on maternal health
- Recognize the effects of untreated maternal mental illness on fetal development and pregnancy outcomes
- Recognize the effects of untreated maternal mental illness on infant and child development
- Review considerations for prevention, screening and the importance of maternal mental health care
- Review treatment algorithms for perinatal depression
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 7:00am to 8:00am
Shriner's Hospital Auditorium
950 West Faris Road
Greenville, SC 29605
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance