Spotlight on High-functioning Residency Clinics: A Roundtable Discussion
Help us kick off our perennial CME event with an interactive round-table discussion on "Identifying and Overcoming Barriers to the Development of-High-Functioning Primary Care Residency Clinics" on Thursday, August, 15th. This round-table is by invitation only: program directors and residency educators throughout the Southeast are invited to attend, gaining valuable information on how to implement innovations in primary care GME.
Panelists include Marianna Kong, MD, Carl Morris, MD, MPH, Wendy Barr, MD, Thomas Koonce, MD,MPH, Gregory Swain, MD, and William Warning II, MD.
Specific topics will include: Continuity, Access, Empanelment, Team-based Care, Resident Scheduling, and Population Management. Discussion will focus on identifying and overcoming barriers to implementation.
This roundtable will be followed our premier regional CME event, Spotlight: Primary Care on August 16-17th.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the CME Team at 864-455-3546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residency program directors
- Associated program directors
- Residency clinic medical directors
- Other leaders in graduate medical education
- Identify and examine the practical aspects of the building blocks of high-functioning residency clinics
- Analyze potential barriers to implementing various building blocks
- Design an action plan to overcome identified barriers to start effecting change in your own clinic site
Physicians (MDs and DOs) will receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
All other attendees will receive attendence credit.
- 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 9.00 Attendance