2019 Vascular Testing Symposium
This symposium was designed for technologists to stay up-to-date on new testing policies, protocols and techniques within the vascular specialty, and will cover various vascular disease processes.
If you are an exhibitor interested in attending this activity, please fill out the exhibitor form.
- Vascular medicine physicians, vascular surgeons, surgery fellows, cardiologists, physicians extenders, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Nurses, in and out-patient nurses who serve vascular patients
- Registered vascular technologists and sonographers
- Identifying and accurately Assessing Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Recognizing normal and abnormal Doppler Signatures in Patients with Liver Disease
- Distinguishing Carotid Body Tumors
- Understanding Noninvasive Testing’s Role in Surgical Planning of the Peripheral Arterial Disease Patient
- Analyzing Atypical Doppler Waveforms
- Participate in Case Study Presentations
Physicians (MDs and DOs) will receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit,™ all other attendees will receive attendence credit.
The South Carolina Board of Registered Nursing recognizes that Continuing Medical Education (CME) is acceptable for meeting RN continuing education requirements as long as the course is certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Nurses will receive a Certificate of Participation following this activity that may be used for license renewal.
All or a portion of this educational activity may meet the CME requirement for IAC Vascular Testing and/or Echocardiography Accreditation.
- 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 7.50 Attendance
Please refer to the chart below for a registration fee break down for the 2019 Vascular Testing Symposium.
For any questions regarding this information, please contact the CME staff at email@example.com.
The CME Team
|Vascular Testing Symposium Registration||Cost|
|Prisma Health Care Team Member||$25|
|All Other Attendees||$75|