Butterfly Operation, EPIC Documentation, Hands On: Water Bath
July 7, 2022
- To identify the roles of ultrasound for skin and soft tissue.
- To discern normal tissue from abnormal tissue on ultrasound.
- To determine medical and/or procedural treatment for treat SSTI.
- To understand how ultrasound can assist with foreign body identification and removal.
- To review the POCUS literature for both SSTI and foreign body.
Competencies this activity addresses:
Apply quality improvement
Employ evidence-based practice
Patient care and procedural skills
Practice-based learning and improvement
Provide patient-centered care
Work in interdisciplinary teams
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.00 Attendance