Hepatitis C Intervention Symposium | California
This symposium will showcase good practice interventions and models of care, highlighting key research, challenges and learnings in a collaborative environment, with the aim of supporting participants to develop or enhance their own HCV models of care.
It is intended for anyone working with people who use drugs, interested in implementing or scaling up interventions for HCV in their service setting, including doctors, nurses, frontline workers, peer workers, pharmacists, and policymakers from a variety of settings.
By the end of this symposia, you will be able to:
- Identify areas for enhancement or scale up in your own HCV service delivery
- Understand how a variety of interventions work
- Identify suitable interventions to enhance HCV service delivery
- Describe how interventions can be implemented in your service setting
- Analyze possible barriers to implementing interventions and how to overcome them
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 4.00 Attendance