Spotlight: Primary Care
We are excited to have you attend “Spotlight: Primary Care”, a new and improved Primary Care focused CME event occurring at the ONE Center in beautiful Downtown Greenville. Join the Prisma Health – Upstate Department of Family Medicine for a unique and transformative CME experience geared towards primary care physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. This is a live activity with opportunities for didactic learning, workshops, and connecting with other providers from across the region. Our focus is to foster inquiry and learning through an engaging combination of lectures, panel discussions, small groups, and case-based learning.
This event will focus on 3 distinct themes: Wellness and Stress, The Future of Primary Care, and Chronic Disease Management
Mix and match, or choose to focus on 1 track throughout the conference, and then triple the CME you earn by watching the rest of the content online afterwards! Two hours of CME credit on prescribing controlled substances to meet your SC licensing requirements is also available.
Meals and snacks are included in the registration fee, as well as online access to all recorded lectures.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please fill out the exhibitor form here.
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Other interested individuals who can benefit from the content discussed
- Understanding the importance of wellness and stress as is applies to patient care and preventing physician burnout.
- Educate on the innovative and powerful role of primary care within the evolving healthcare system.
- Provide an updated review of common chronic diseases important to primary care providers.
For attendees looking to stay overnight, a room block for the Spotlight Primary Care conference has been set up at the ALOFT Hotel in downtown Greenville at $169 a night.
ALOFT Hotel - Book a Room for Spotlight Primary Care
5 N Laurens St,
Greenville, SC 29601
- 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System (USCSOMG-GHS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville - Greenville Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 13.00 Attendance
The Spotlight Conference registration price includes both Friday and Saturday. All registration fees are paid through the site via debit or credit card and no refunds will be given after July 15, 2019.
For an additional cost, practicing physicians are welcome to participate in the Ultrasound workshop on Saturday morning.
For any questions regarding this information, please contact the CME staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CME Team
Early bird pricing ends May 15, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.
|Spotlight Conference Registration||Early Bird||Standard|
|APPs and Nurses||$325||$350|
|Ultrasound Workshop & Combo||Early Bird||Standard|